my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 05, 2011

vanilla twilight

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere



But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you 
I don't feel so alone



When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again



And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you




p/s: though the real meaning of this song is about a man who had just lost his sweet heart (she died),..but i guess it still can be used in many other situation..plus the lyrics is very deep and meaningful..and sweet...love listening to this song..

No comments: