my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

help me

Allah
please help me to let go this feeling
why i still can't overcome it
that little thing had shaken my faith and will to change
oh Allah
please
even crying can't ease it
'cause
the tears was very stingy to flow down on my cheeks
aren't they feel pity for me?
(ianya sgt menyesakkan dada..tlg lah beri peluang kpdku utk bernafas spt biasa)

i can't be like this
i had to accept the truth that living on earth, i had to go thru many kind of things, bitterness and sweetness
it's not always sweet
i had to taste the bitterness
to feel the sweetness of life again
there are always ups and downs
sometimes we're up, 
but some other times we're down
so that when we're up, we won't forget the time when we're down
and when we're down, we try to overcome it at very best
it is for us to be grateful and manage it properly
and have chill in this wonderful world on earth
'cause we're not living on mars/moon



No comments: