my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

T.E.A.C.H.E.R


happy teacher's day to all teachers out there and also to ppl that had taught me sth 

teacher/sir/guru/cikgu/murabbi/muallim/(ape2 lagi nama/panggilan bg guru)
tdk hanya tertakluk kpd guru yg mengajar kita di sklh itu
tp gelaran ini merangkumi kpd semua org yg tlh mengajarkn sst kpd kita
parents aku slalu menyuruh aku utk menghormati guru2 aku, semua guru aku la
even guru mengaji aku (Mak Ngoh Mah), tiap kali raya marah kalau aku x pgi rumah dia
setiap org yg tlh mengajarkn sst kpd kita, even the smallest thing, but that smallest thing might change our life or change the way we think of the world or had transform us to be a human today


but 
my greatest teacher of all is of course my parents
they had make me a human (s'org manusia)
nk m'bentuk s'org manusia ini bkn senang
manusia yg jiwanya penuh dgn kecintaan kpd Tuhannya dan mempunyai nilai2 moral
i'm wishing that i'll be able to form human too in future as i'm going to be a teacher too in the future and of course a teacher for my children soon



yeesss..
thank you to all the teachers that had taught me and also people who are not a teacher but had taught me sth
a big thanks to my parents too
to my guru mengaji, my preschool's teachers, my primary school's teachers in SK Beris Panchor, my secondary school's teachers in SMK Beris Panchor, lecturers in KMPk, and lecturers in IPG Perlis..
mereka mengajar aku dr aku xtau apa itu A B C hingga aku lancar membaca dan bakal m'jd guru juga
td my ex-teacher, Teacher Nik said to me that teacher is noble
yes!
they are noble





No comments: