my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 02, 2011

anything

the final exam is coming in about 2 week or less
i just about to start to study
means the real study
still playing hard though
haisy
this is bad

watched RIO yesterday
best!
BLUE the blue bird, very sweet of him, but can't fly

td i think i wanna write 'bout sth
but suddenly forgot it
gosh!
what happens la with my mind..
just now wanna edit the arrangement of my blog layout
but missing my previous layout
failed to retrace it back
so decided to just changed to new layout
but not really liking it
wanna the previous one
huhuhu


this noon
went cycling with syahid to buy food
gosh!
very tiring
very long didn't worked on my muscles
they became tired
so am i
feeling sleepy
gotta sleep less
so that i have more time to study
perhaps
but,
most of the time 
spent without doing nothing useful

oh
and
i'm bubbly now
hihi

read up on philosophy & edu. in m'sia
hard to digest
even so to memorize
then read the slides for literature
gotta remember for the quiz

being asleep & awake for a few times last night
dh la slept alone in my room
i'm sorry for -->cutie
dunno why very tired
my left arm is aching
the result of lthan motor on sat.
penat agkt tgkat 2
time practice kete tu 
ade org accident
a guy, with motorcycle
accident alone & was 'caused by himself
he rode fast even dkat selekoh
then tergelincir & terseret atas jln
ngeri aku tgk 
xtau la what happened to him next, my instructor just want me to cont. with our journey
aku pulak yg felt very nervous
tp b'jaya overcome
been there from morning 'till evening

so then
becoming clueless
still waiting for that one person to update his blog


i'm waiting to get something from somebody
but 
i guess
dia don't wanna give me anything

No comments: