my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

....





ia dtg lg
tanpa signal
just came
and it hurts me
just makes my tears flowed 
and wet my cheek
nothing less to say
just wait for the time
the feeling had been mixed
since the last few days
really missed her+him
can't wait to see them
and taste the sweet feeling
being in that atmosphere
that i had been longing to be in
the freshness of morning air
the coldness of early morning dew
the sweetness of what is called home
the smell i can't find anywhere else
really missed it
talking to him+her
being in her warm bear hug
listening to his jokes
oh Ya Allah
do make me patient for another few days
i'm seeking for Your help

Ingatkan engkau kepada
Embun pagi bersahaja
Yang menemanimu sebelum cahaya
Ingatkan engkau kepada
Angin yang berhembus mesra
Yang kan membelaimu 




p/s:yess! i do remember..so much......

No comments: