my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

save life by the drop















save the life of others by do donating your blood!


today there are blood donation program in my campus
i was eager to donate blood
but
unfortunately
my weight wasn't reach the minimum level
huhuhuhuhu
:-(
so sad
but
what to do
even my bone density is low
what i should do huh?
i kept eating a lot
but, even so,
it still like that
but, i am very thankful i am healthy
now i am very petite
i'm afraid that in future after gave birth my body will become plump
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh
i don't wanna imagine that


i feel happy to see other people donating their blood
i want to do it too

k.jiha was donated her blood
she afraid of the needle
but she still can do it


about my weight
last march
my weight was 42kg something
it's almost 43kg
but, today
it is 41kg only
how can this happen?
i think that i ate a lot
other people also said so
but it's decreasing
now my aim is to gain another 5 kg to make sure that i can donate blood
hope that this aim will be achieved!
chaiyok!!!

No comments: