my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

down,down,down

i dunno why
i feel so down right now
everything doesn't seem to be right
everything goes wrong
my feeling inside is such a chaos

oh Allah
please help me to ease my feeling
why i'm feeling like this
i'm feeling like hating everything
i don't have the reason for this


i have the feeling to be alone so much
i wanna be at home
i wanna went to ipoh once again
i wanna ease my feeling there
going somewhere
with my sis
i can't focus to one single thing
my assignment is still left unfinished
tomorrow is the deadline

i know that i am nobody to all of you guys
so
nobody don't even care to hear what i am talking about
nobody don't even care about what i am feeling right now
so
this is what is call a friendship?
what the fish...


i feel sucks with everything
except my laptop and the songs

ohh
please

is there anybody that can cheer me up?


aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

enough!!!

let me go!

No comments: