my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

it's over!!!

yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's finally over!
don't have to think about macbeth stuff anymore...
i can sleep easy tonight
it's been a few days i can't sleep easy at night

macbeth circling my lifes since after the mid sem break
it's been over than a month
until i even can remember my friends' lines

some of it:.........

shobaa-out,out,out i say
-to bed, to bed, to bed

meksu-i should report what i saw,but i do not know how to say it

ainul-for two nights...

qawi-huh! now u have it all
-u cheated to win this title

eidaa-the black cat has meowed three times,
-i can tell that something wicked is coming by the tingling in my thumb

k.jiha-oh! i can buy twenty husband at any market

me-u lying! u shaggy-haired villain!

lela-what's that u runt! young son of a traitor!

syafiq-u ugly creatures
-where are they? gone?

elyas-liar and slave!
-tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
-out, out u brief candle

didi & siken-we are men my lord!
-we have decided, we are in!

sri-father! father!

anis-my spirit friend harpier is yelling, it's time! it's time!

tia-one of your men my lord

fiqa-in a room in courtyard in dunsinane castle

umai-farewell

jaji-oh my! here she comes!


hahahahaha

this experience will be such a good memory in our lifes until we become the teachers


don't have to think about it anymore this sem
next sem need to revise again for the final exam

No comments: