my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

someone that i know

someone that i know.......

i'm knew this person for months.
but, we started to close a few weeks ago.
i dunno why,...
i can share everything with this person...my feeling, my past experience, etc.
i feeling like i wanna share everything..
uncontrollable

that person is like a best friend for me...
usually i only told all my feeling and everything to my best friend of all time, my dear meera. but because meera is studying in another place, i only talk to her when my problems is too big for me to handle.
but, with this person, i'm sharing like i'm sharing my problems with meera.
i can't understand why..

but, i'm very happy and glad that this person can lend ears to me...
thank you very much..

i hope that this new friendship will last forever.





No comments: