my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 02, 2011

mixpod

There's a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark...



Could have had it all,
Rolling in the deep,
You had my heart inside your hand,
But you played it with a beating...

Throw your soul through every open door,
Count your blessings to find what you look for,
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold...

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

* * *

I'm awake, I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life



Right here, right now
Stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake, and I'm alive

'Cause I ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what, I can't be bought or sold

Skillet - Awake and Alive

* * *


Lived a life so endlessly
Saw beyond what others see

I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you’re so far away

A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest
Now and then I try to find a place in my mind

Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way
To live eternally

So far away
And I need you to know

Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away

No comments: