my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

the missing 'Z'


my lappy lost the 'Z'
huhuhuhuhu~~
mat aliff yg buat
last saturday night
when i was in ipoh...in my sis house

tp
aku xde rase nk mrah pon
maybe because he is still a  toddler
so i'll be cool with him
learning to handle naughty boy like that
'cause i may will go thru it in years ahead

and learning to control my emotions too
as that someone want me to be mature in a sense of controlling my emotions maybe
but that someone don't know that i had been trying hard now...
thanks for the other someone for telling me...
muchas gracias ye... :D :x



terasa sgt byk ingin diceritakn disini 'bout what happened to me for the last two weeks...but the feeling had gone...and lost of ideas....what to do

become very exhausted for this week...and insyaAllah in the coming weeks too...it's such a shock for me...not getting use to it yet...dunno how to manage my time properly...but InsyaAllah i will able to handle it...with the help of ppl around me who still cares for me and HIM :)

No comments: