my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

passed by

so much things had happened after the hols., but it was passed by without me having enough & specific time to write for this blog..feeling a bit sad for her..alas

 sbe had passed..quite an experience for me..but feeling very upset with one of my sbe mate..knew her true colours..i don't like that kind of people.. truly..however..knowing many new people that's hospitable & cooperative at that school made me felt happy.

big had passed..for only 1 day & a half..special one..but extra tiring one..it's good still cuz i did water confident & rafting..euww..i never thought that i have a bit water phobia..i found out when i try to swim back-stroke, i can't do it..huhu..1st reason cuz i didn't do it right as my ldk mate said, 2nd cuz i can't breath normally when the lake water got inside my mouth & nose..i felt like i was drown..huhu..en.tajul tried a few times to make me feel more confident in the water & with water..shooing away the fear for water..but i failed for back-stroke..i passed for freestyle..haha..but that's with jacket, if without, i didn't know if i can ever do water confident

now the week after big..still struggling with lots of work..seems to be a lot..but i'd been watching movies & playing games & spending time on youtube a lot..haish..and now struggling with 1 more assignment 2 go-->intro to linguistics, file for sbe, revision for mid-term test for intro to linguistics next mon, & revision on what i had studied thru out this sem..i'm lost still for what i had gain this sem..& the final exam is coming in just about a month..it's in april already..the exam might be in the middle of may..thinking bout this scared me so much..then making me wanna play game again..urghhh...bad3x..

this month too seasons for MUET..for people who are taking muet, they will be practicing & studying a lot to get ready for the test..but i'm not cuz planning to take muet next year. this afternoon, while i was eating at canteen, i overheard the conversation among the seniors who are going to take muet i guess. they're practiced to speak in eng., but it sounded more like sort of manglish..i don't downgrading them,..in fact i salute their effort & hard-work to speak in eng. i was like that before when i started to speak eng, i practiced with my bff, meera. that time also that i started to listen to hitz.fm. i started practicing both my speaking & listening skills. i was able to listen well, but not speaking well yet cuz i only can speak eng at school, emans i had less time to practice my eng. back home no one will understand me if i speak in eng..but i'm very grateful that now i am able to speak eng, even though not fluently like native speaker, but i think it's ok for a student from rural aeea like me..

that's for this while..and i'm going to let things passed by again..and waiting what will happen next..

No comments: