my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

habit of life

my teacher in high school, teacher Ma Biew Yee told us in a class once that a habit that u always do now, means during your school time or during teen age, will be carried on until u're in uni/work. now i guess that her word was true cuz my habit that i can't erase, which is procrastinate, still be with me.huhu..aigo! not yet able to erase it totally, getting lazier day by day, even with the UAK & final exam is coming around the corner..& today got the shocking news that assignment for intro. to literature need to be submit by the end of this month & the final exam is going on although haven't learnt anything much for this subject. with the lecturer away on medical leave left us becoming unaware of this subject & what we should do.everything goes haywire. 

another quote said by her that i can still remember is, "if u wanna eat something, eat the one not tasty 1st, then u can taste the delicious one at the end." my understanding is that, in life we need to experience difficulties 1st before getting the success. same goes in anything that we do in life, complete the hard task 1st, then proceed on much simpler task so that we will enjoy doing it at the end.

another word by me, laughter is the best medicine. but, in Islam we're prohibited to laugh hysterically/insanely/excessively..that will darken our soul & bringing us away from Allah & His 'hidayah'. i do laugh, it can lower down my stress level & watching comedy do makes me laugh a lot.I'm looking for something humorous when I'm in stressful state. so peeps, do laugh k..

jawapan exam 3 [Gambar Lawak] Lagi Jawapan Exam Yang Lawak
funny wrong exam answer
hehehe....

adios

No comments: