my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

nyekit

assalamualaikum..kepada pembaca post ini..jika ada orang yang baca lah..jika ada..salam jangan lupa jawab tau ^^



u know girl, i've been keeping it in my heart
u've been hurting me for many times for so long
and u haven't lower down your ego to say sorry to me..not even once
i'm the one who had been trying to put it away..to talk to you back..to be good again with you..for the sake of friendship (friend lah sangat! cuz i felt u're not considering it as friendship at all as u've been behaving like that..u deserve it)
but, i'll never forget the things that u had done to me..i'm not promoting that i'm not being good here..but..when u've been hurted so many times..u can't stand it anymore..it's not just being cut, but bleeding up to critical level..

No comments: