my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

fever

demam
rest..tido banyak..
batuk..pening..lenguh-lenguh badan
pegi klinik..dpt ubat
makan ubat..ubat pahit
not very best part of sakit is because gotta telan ubat yang pahit like the one that i got..it's antibiotik pulak tu..need to finish it all..haih
but the sweetest part is..sakit is insyaAllah a kifarah dosa..insyaAllah boleh menghapuskan dosa-dosa..astaghfirullah

usually for me..when i'm sicked..it is time for me to bermanja..back home i have my mom..but here..hmm..even to eat or take my medicine..i need to be forced..if not..i won't be eating though i'm hungry and of course won't be taking my medicine
and when i demam..i used to go to the clinics with my dad..and on the way back..he usually will stop at fruit's shop to buy me some fruits..usually apple..or he'll asked me what i want to eat..that answered..the memories that he created will never be forgotten til i'm old..insyaAllah
the words..'you gotta be strong..u gotta forced yourself to eat and take your medicine..'..okay..i'll take it into account..

No comments: