my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

a week passed

Ketika ketabahan sedang diuji, maka kesabaran adalah kuncinya!

insyaAllah..walaupun ia datang bertimpa-timpa..semoga dapat terus sabar dan tabah

[personal collection] InsyaAllah..allahumma amiin...



last thursday, got a call at 7 something in the morning..got news that my ayah had an accident..that time i didn't know yet how serious he is..and what kind of injuries he had..because my mek didn't get all the info yet...but during afternoon..found out that his left broken ankle was broken..Allah...super dugaan..to him and us all..after some deep thought decided to go back friday night..and have my journey back to perlis on sunday morning..so i only had one full saturday to be at home..alhamdulillah i can take care of him in the ward even just for awhile..on saturday's evening..it was really worthy..cuz i had many first hand experience that evening..that was very meaningful to me..as in the future when he might go forever..so i had those memories to be remembered..

[dari asha] kaki ayah..yg disnap pada sabtu petang


and the previous day..which was wednesday..had a call from mek..she informed me that my grand uncle had just passed away..after some kinda long ill..alhamdulillah i had the chance to pay him a visit during last holiday..so i wasn't feeling so much aggrieved..but..still felt sad with his loss..

it's been a week now..he still warded..how i wish that the distance between kangar and kota bharu is just about one hour journey..how i wish..then..i can go back every weekend to devote myself as a daughter..before my devotion is to be given to my husband..Allahuallah...how i wish Ya Allah


praying hard that everyone can stay strong..him mostly..remembered what he said to me..on that saturday morning..before i went to the bus station..Ya Allah...


syukran jazilan..thank you very much..terima kasih tak terhingga
to those who cares..kepada semua yang mengambil berat...
*kadang-kadang..apabila berlaku sesuatu kepada kita..we can found out which one is kawan/sahabat/rakan*
whatever it is..thanks to all who asked, pray for him..and advising and giving me support to stay stronger..
thanks for that full support too..yang tak terhingga

No comments: