my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

28th April 2012

kredit: Nero. tempat: titi gantung, denai larian, pengkalan asam, kangar, perlis.

kredit: Nero. kek dan buku from tehah sayang. aiskrim taken by subi comei. kad from umai cun!hihi


it's the day
saya berusia 21 tahun
(err..21? ermmm...dewasa? alamak!hadoi)
sedih la pulak rase
dah 21 tahun
tapi
Ya Allah
di tahap manakah hamba-Mu ini? T_T
semoga...
dengan kurniaan usia ini
aku mampu..menggunakan ia dengan sebaik-baiknya



anyway


terima kasih banyak-banyak
thank you very much
syukran jazilan kathira

kepada semua
yang mengucapkan selamat
dan 
yang mendoakan saya
semoga doa-doa kalian 
diperkenankan oleh-Nya
amin...

kepada 
yang sudi memberikan saya
sedikit penghargaan
for my day
little present of appreciation that i will always remember



dan
tidak lupa juga
kepada yang sudi...
spent some time with me


sanah helwah untuk kembar saya di maktab ini
Aina yang tomei

 *thanks for the happy birthday song..and..cupcakes song too!!


appreciating everything that you guys had gave me very3 much
semoga Allah membalas jasa dan budi baik kalian


and
not to forget
to my parents
especially my mom
who had gave birth of me
and they both
had gave me a lot since i was born
i was born a day after their 1st anniversary :D



this year
was a little bit different from last year
yes of course
because this year i had turned 21
and me
well...
i am still having this teen's look
it's funny when
when i met people..and their first thought was i am still in my secondary school year
but when i told them that i am 21
they tend to be surprised..hahaha

and
i really hope
that this increasing of age
is in line with my 'amalan'
insyaAllah



ooh....i like this small thing...haha~ 
record yang dekat kedai saje la yang mampu dibuat..huhu





yesterday
knew something
some truth
that had been kept for so long
that made me cried
i wasn't mad to that person for tht incident
but i am a bit disappointed why not telling me the truth earlier

but
i hope i can holding on to this phrase strongly
"what He takes today is what He want to-give-that-is-more-better by tomorrow.."
[credited]
and
i will try to






No comments: