my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 02, 2011

contengan di suatu malam selasa


Wahhh
3rd day
Yesterday had bleeding nose
Today had headache
My body feels hotter than usual
That word the other day came true
Feeling like having fever..huh~
But i ate ice cream! Hihi....soooo nice...



Feeling kinda ‘weird’..actually indescribable..
Talked to someone that i’d been longing so long to talk to..
Alhamdulillah He and u made it came true..syukran wa alhamdulillah
And
*
*
*
*
*
Got stories..
But
.
.
.
My another wish to talk didn’t come true..
Felt kinda sad i guess
Cuz i taste that saltiness
Cuz i heard that voice wasn’t as usual..kinda worrying..huh
And
Headache again..huhuhu


Everyday
Most if the time
I just
See how the time flies with doing nothing..oh..such a waste..
But
I got so much chances
To observe people everyday
There so many weird/absurd/funny/annoying behaviours of people to be watched & observed everyday
This aspect sound fun isn’t?
Well....maybe to me only..

2 comments: