my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2011

1st day of SBE

still with raya mood
and 
kna pergi SBE...huhu~
x puas lg braye


so
i'm having my SBE 
in SK Beris Panchor (my old school)
sampai je....wahhhh....rase sgt nostalgik
there's a lot experiences & memories that i gained from here....some are still fresh in my mind
 and met my ex-teachers
many of them are still teaching here
and
great things is
they all still blh cam & igt aku!!! (cume x igt name laa....dh murid2 they all brape ramai..)
tender kantin pon org same dr aku darjah 1 lg! hahaha~
persekitaran sklh agak byk berubah....
byk bgnan baru
pokok jembal(ade byk misteri disitu) dh ditebang finally
and
i'm quite happy i'm having my SBE in my old school


i'm having my SBE with McNor...and also I'd (sampai time org dh start assembly..haha...ape daa)
so
what we did on the 1st day was....
as the pics below

assembly...(this school have 2 session...in the morning pre-school, Standard 1, 4, 5, & 6 only..)



yeah! lepaking in Com's Lab after having err..brunch maybe...until going back..



of course on9...ngeeee~~ using school's WiFi..FB wasn't blocked like back in dearest ipg..huuu~



well
going to have fun for another 4 days
maybe tomorrow we (me & I'd) will start to do the task given
after done it...lepaking again...hiiiii~ :3 :D xD

No comments: