my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

unexpected




a very unexpected gift from Reader Digest's..first time ever..hak3
al-kisahnya this book had arrived in december lg..which is during the holiday..
so today..a friend told me to go to hep and asked for my post
and i didn't expect anything
so the kakak at hep kaunter showed it to me..asked me whether i ordered anything or not..and asked for my matrix kad..and told me to open the wrapper..after i saw the reader digest's sign..i definitely sure that it's mine..haha
the story started when i filled in the questionnaires form in RD August and sent it..and lucky me(alhamdulillah)..i got this..
but..as it is very thick..hard cover lg..rasa sayang nk belek2..haha..rasa macam nak simpan as library collection ja..haha
but..surely gonna make use of it later on ^_^

No comments: