my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 05, 2012

reminiscing

now the clock on my lappy's desktop showed 3.36 am
haven't sleep yet tonight..or so called tonight as now it should be called morning..haha
i think it serve me well as i had been sleeping a lot through the day..and being awake for the rest of the night..wohho!
and now i'm still trying to go through all the notes and slides and comprehend it well..as my mind always being disturbed by all those good memories..made me reminiscing it a lot..when i'm trying to digest all those things that i need to understand to answer later's paper well..the paper ought to be at 8.30 'til 11 am.
i gotta be holding myself well tomorrow..cuz i might have sleepiness/dizziness/'kepala tak berapa betul'..but gotta go through the 2 and a half hours paper..of teaching of grammar..it might sound easy..but the truth is it won't be..huhuhu
this is the first time that i did like this..
staying awake for the rest of the night where i'm going to sit for a paper the next morning..oh!

just now had a rest..for..ahaha..more than an hour..spent at youtube channel..adoi!

No comments: