my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 09, 2012

jumpa doktor

assalamualaikum wbt


oh..it's 19 of sya'aban today..that makes the ramadhan is coming in 11 days..that's not very long to go..lets be prepared to welcome ramadhan ^^


okay..enough with the intro

i wanna tell the story bout my decision and my trip yesterday
bout past two weeks ago
a lecturer asked me what happened to my face..with all those acne that comes out too much
so she suggested me to go to see the doctor
after i asked around
a friend of mine suggested me to go to dr venkat and the clinic is in AS
so after the allowances dh masuk
i went yesterday and saw him n got a consult from him about what happened to my face
and he said it's about the unbalance hormones..haih T_T
so...well..after some talks
he suggested to take that medicine...
and after discussion, i agreed
the first visit with the medicine already costed me rm295..wuaaa~
and during next and next and next month i gotta go again to take the pills


and
the said thing is
i've to pantang this four kind of foods
-ice cream (which i like the most..huhuk)
-egg (this is not easy..cuz many food that is cooked with egg)
-nuts
-chocolate (nasib baik i'm not much a chocolate lover)


and more or less it'll gonna take about 6 months for everything to cure
so i gotta wait til the pantang time ends..huhu


because i need to start to take my medicine and my pantang today
so yesterday..i ate foods that i can't eat during my pantang
which is...of course ice cream..hihi
and also blueberry cheesecake..yang dah sangat lama teringin nak makan..akhirnya tercapai ^^
and also char kuey teow.. i can't eat it anymore cuz there's egg in it :(

No comments: