my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 05, 2011

3 in 1

errkkk!!!

drinking 3 in 1 instant coffee/nescafe is making me feeling unhealthy..it's like something went wrong with my body..i felt nervous, my heartbeat is fast, feeling not calm, diarrhea..huhu..can't concentrate well although it's working in making me not feeling sleepy.
 i like to drink it cuz it's tasty..ek? really? but, it's making me sick now..

this simptoms started last sem when i always drink this sort of drink. this year this is 1st time i drank it, and now i'm thinking to stop drinking this 3 in 1 instant coffee/nescafe. better to drink plain coffee.

hukhuhuk..anyway, i heard from a research last year that some brand of this drink are bringing harm to one's health who drank it. well, i don't really sure about it.

i swear i'll don't wanna drink it anymore.

No comments: