my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

do u expect it?

for edu 3101 class today i shud be presenting together with k.eidaa & k.lela. i brought my laptop..i already prepared last night..->already charged full. but it only can last nearly 2 hours. the stuff that i need to present is in it, i didn't saved in my pendrive. then tesl b guys wanna borrow my laptop to do their slide & use it during presentation. out of blue, the battery went very low and hibernated by itself. because mr.kalai was talking for very long. their presentation not even finish, so my group can't present at all. when mr.kalai asked,  so i just answered what was going on..i said i didn't expect that this kind of thing will happen..i can't expect things that is unexpected..i just can plan it, but Allah will decide what will happen. that's it..so my presentation will be postponed to next week class.

No comments: