my life journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i hate snake...

i hate snake
i used to like it
but now, i hate it
i don't know why
the feeling of hatred towards snake just come
i didn't ask for the feeling to come into me
i now have a snake phobia
also known as: ophidiophobia



to make things worst,...
i even can't look at snake's pictures
i become afraid suddenly
it is so eerie...
i just can't stand this feeling


last night...
i dream of a snake
i the one that have dangerous venom
i really hate it
i am afraid of it
i was almost being bite by that snake
but thanks God,...the dream suddenly change...well...it just a dream
but the fear still exist until the real world 
that dream give me idea of my writing today  


well
i hope that i won't get this kind of dream again
if not,...
the fear of the dream will be continued in my real world
i don't want that to happen


i'm just hoping that the snake will not come to my life...
i want to have a life without ophidiophobia...

No comments: